Žumberak and Samoborsko gorje are series of beautiful hills and villages not far from Zagreb, which start to exit the civilization, and enter the unknown territory. Come with us while we explore this beautiful nature park and enjoy such curiosities as a biggest linden tree in Croatia, a beautiful view of Zagreb and Samobor, and a functional water mill with a meadow, where we will settle, have some wine, learn how to make kotlovina and paint.
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN…
- Why is Žumberak proclaimed a nature park
- Do people live there and how did they come to Žumberak
- What is kotlovina, can you master making it yourself, and why is it especially fun making it with your friends
- How many shades of green does it take to paint the Žumberak’s landscape
- How do northern wine varieties differ from the other ones
- …and much, much more