If we had to choose two places of our northern region, we would absolutely pick Kumrovec and Krapina. They tell a fascinating story, and we’re certain you are going to have an awesome time – especially if you like a good massage after a thorough day of learning and walking!
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN:
- What do we think about Yugoslavia nowadays – what do we appreciate, what do we hate, which part of the Yugoslav culture we cherish to this day
- How to play the Croatian national anthem on a set of bells
- Where was Tito born, who was he and what do we think about him nowadays
- Why is Zagorje considered to be the wine capital of the Croatian north.
- What attracts people from Croatia to Zagorje (hint: it’s wellness and massages)