Maksimir is a home not only to the Zagreb’s football stadium, but also to the city’s most well-known park. It houses lakes, a Zoo, walking and cycling roots, a huge forest… Overall, it’s a beautiful place to relax, and it’s one of the primary getaway spots for citizens of Zagreb. We’ll introduce you to it, show you around, tell you a couple of interesting stories, and paint it, all while drinking some top-notch Croatian wine!
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN…
- When was Maksimir built, and why is it even called that
- Where is the oldest tree in Maksimir
- What is Dinamo and who are the BBB
- How many shades of green does it take to paint Maksimir
- Can you tell Graševina apart from Traminac
- …and much, much more